I have loved this book for years and recommend to my clients often. It brilliantly describes how to handle sibling rivalry but also encourages you to examine your own sibling rivalry issues that may affect your interactions with your children. Very illuminating, but easy to read, like talking to bright, articulate friend. Click here or on book cover to order this book.
- Join us online
- Alison Armstrong: Keys to the Kingdom
- Real Life, Real Families
- My Book Named Finalist in About.com Marriage Readers’ Choice Awards 2012
- Tips for Avoiding Affairs
- Review: Siblings Without Rivalry by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Review: Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
- Review: Disarming the Narcissist by Wendy Behary
- Review: The Wealthy Spirit
- Doctor Carol Interviewed on Resonate Radio!
- Podcast: Dr. Carol Interviews Renowned Therapist Dr. Sue Johnson
- Podcast: Dr. Carol Interviews Parenting Expert Sandy McDaniel
- Podcast: Creating A Couple Vision Statement
Become the Couple Everyone Envies!
Reach your dreams in a weekend or a few hours over three weeks
Call TODAY (949) 494-5432 for a workbook or weekend workshop
Learn About Couple Vision
Dr. Carol Couple Vision Podcast Listen Now