This book is brilliant because it actually gives concrete solutions for how to talk to a narcissist. I use this in my clinical practice and clients find it really useful. Most narcissist books describe the narcissist in negative blaming ways and describe dumping them as fast as possible. This one recognizes their vulnerabilities and teaches you how to protect yourself and your feelings while talking to the narcissist in healing yet effective ways. If you have read a lot of narcissist books, skip to last chapter which is the most clear and practical. Click here to order this book.
- Join us online
- Alison Armstrong: Keys to the Kingdom
- Real Life, Real Families
- My Book Named Finalist in About.com Marriage Readers’ Choice Awards 2012
- Tips for Avoiding Affairs
- Review: Siblings Without Rivalry by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Review: Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
- Review: Disarming the Narcissist by Wendy Behary
- Review: The Wealthy Spirit
- Doctor Carol Interviewed on Resonate Radio!
- Podcast: Dr. Carol Interviews Renowned Therapist Dr. Sue Johnson
- Podcast: Dr. Carol Interviews Parenting Expert Sandy McDaniel
- Podcast: Creating A Couple Vision Statement
Become the Couple Everyone Envies!
Reach your dreams in a weekend or a few hours over three weeks
Call TODAY (949) 494-5432 for a workbook or weekend workshop
Learn About Couple Vision
Dr. Carol Couple Vision Podcast Listen Now